.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who loves npgage more...

...than npgage? I'd argue: nobody.

Here is an actual e-mail exchange I had with the cha-cha:

GA: "You around today?"

np: "for about 10 more minutes, then we're taking our interns on a boat cruise in lake michigan.....which will be kind of lame and i'll be working this evening b/c of it. whoooo!!!!!!!!!!

what are you up to?1

GA: "Yuck! You get punished because you have to go on a lame boat ride?

Not up to much…following up my heavily productive day with not much of anything." (Editor's note: I am now going to be busy the rest of the day.)

np: "I wouldn't say I get punished. I just got swamped with work this morning and I have to get it done sometime, and I couldn't find a suitable replacement for the afternoon activity. The level of entertainment I provided ot the interns is quite high."

I report, you decide.

Comments:
Hate to break it to you Mikey but Jacque Jones is the 2nd best player on the Cubs this year. I'm not saying that means much, but there are a multitude of other people to bag on. If you look at him from May 1 on, he's absolutely killing the ball.
 
I think your comment was intended for the post above.

That said, I actually meant to comment on that, as well. I was wrong about Jones, too. He has been hitting exponentially better since May, you're exactly right.
 
If Heavy Soul was worth more than $80, I'd sue your ass for misrepresenting the shit out of that e-mail convo.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?