.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, June 30, 2006

Wilco Webcast


With all the Wilco Top 5's and the great tune Harry posted in this week's MP3's (great group of songs today as always!), I thought I would check out Wilco's website. Came across this fun bit of news:

In an effort to help you celebrate your independence, we will be webcasting the band's July 2 show from Duluth, MN right here from Wilcoworld. Stay tuned for details.


Pretty cool. I would also like to point out that Duluth, MN is one of the coolest towns I have ever been to. Seriously. The place is almost exactly 1/3 the size of Lincoln, but has infinitely more character and cool shit to do. Pretty impressive town. I guess being a relatively small town with three colleges will ramp up cool places and great shows to see, but still...

Comments:
On the subject of the blog Wilco love fest in the last two days. I got to work this morning, listened to the new Prince album (which I like, btw) and then decided to listen to the Wilco catologue front to back. Today, I listened to in the following order:

1. A.M.
2. Summerteeth
3. Being There
4. Enhanced EP
5. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
6. Ghost is Born

Not sure if I got the order right, or if I hit everything, but interestingly enough I still like Wilco. Further proving they kick ass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?