.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, July 03, 2006

Fair Warning

On Saturday, I went mini golfing in Kearney at the Big Apple with the Ms. Pete. You bitches better recognize that I shot a two under 40 with 4 holes-i-one. In addition, I sunk the last putt for a hole-in-one to win $2 off my next round, or I can also use it for bowling or go karts if I so desire. This was MJ vs. the Knicks type shit, to be sure. I was in the zone.

Just thought that I'd throw that out there in case anyone wants to get in a putt-putt money match with Pete, they might reconsider. Caveat emptor.

Comments:
WOW...you beat your girlfriend in mini-golf. Color me intimidated.

What were you doing in Kearney?
 
The point was the score dumbass. And for the record Miss Potter is decent at mini golf, she shot a 47 I think.

I did a Central Nebraska barnstorming tour on Saturday. Towns visited were, from west to east: Gothenburg (exit 211), Cozad (exit 222), Lexington (exit 237), Kearney (exit 272), Grand Island (exit 312, 314, and 318), then we camped at Harlan County Reservoir.
 
I know, just giving you a hard time.

Nice whirwind tour of Western Nebraska! I also appreciate the listing of exits.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?