.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

kind of funny

So I was looking at the statistics for my website last night (page views, sessions, click paths, etc..) Anyway I looked at the search terms to see how people were finding my site it was the pretty standard "justin photography", "jw+photography", but then there was one "pictures of mom" One person actually found my site by typing in "pictures of mom" Out of curiosity I went to yahoo (since that is where the search came from) and typed in "pictures of mom" and sure enough my website was #3 on the list. I am not sure why my site comes up with that search, especially considering we haven't even added the metadata to the new site yet, nor is there any mention of "pictures of mom" on my site.

Anyway, I just thought that was pretty damn funny. If you get a chance you should go to yahoo and see for yourself.

Comments:
At least people are looking for innocent things like "pictures of mom" and get lead to your site; here, we get "A.J. Pierzysoiesrlkjasdfj;laksjdfla;ksjflksajski without his shirt."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?