.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, July 10, 2006

Time to update the store...

...and I am not coming up with much in the idea department.

It has been suggested by a few people that we come up with a Gameday t-shirt--which I totally agree with. We have enough people that go to games or are out on the town on Gamedays that it would be a great opportunity.

So if anyone has any funny ideas for Husker shirts (maybe focused on Texas, because I hate them), let me know. If we can come up with some kind of slogan, we'll design it from there.

Please think about it, because we really should do this, and the shirts will only be around $10, and I cannot come up with anything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?