.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Saturday, July 29, 2006

You, Me, And Dupree

Just got back from watching this movie tonight--I've got to say, it was incredibly beyond any kind of expectation I had for it. In fact, I tried all I could to *not* go tonight. And it was legitimatly the funniest movie I have seen this year. Owen Wilson officially can carry a movie. Granted, he didn't play too different of a role than what he usually does, but Sweet Jesus, he took the leap.

Anyways, go see it. Good times.

Comments:
I saw it sunday night as well and thought it was moderately funny...worth seeing it but not anywhere close to say Wedding Crashers.
 
Really Interesting. Thanks for the Info. I love your site.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?