.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Another Timeline...

6:00 ish.: Go to bed after night of concerts and drinking.
6:58: My boss calls from Columbia, Mizzou to let me know that my opener is in the emergency room.
6:58:30: Ignore aforementioned phone call.
8:08: Receive another call from boss telling me to get my ass to work. Answer this one and have no fucking clue where I'm at.
8:09: Realize I gave my keys to Snarky Pete and Hales. Still have no clue where I'm at.
8:11: See a dude I recognize and practically have to blow him to have him take me to work.
8:26: Get to work.
8:27: Puke on the sidewalk out back of my store.
8:28: An employee shows up and ridicules me.
8:39: Call Snarky Pete. He says my car and keys are at home. Hales may be with them.
8:57: Call Hales. He is not with them.
9:19: No one else on the management team is showing up so I may be in for the long haul. Why not publish a post about my drinking problems?

Love you guys.

Comments:
Nice routine.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?