.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Favorite Song 1 - Ryan Adams

New Feature:

As you will see when Pete posts the weekend playlist, there were a few bands that got stroked by the three of us for several hours. As a result, I am hoping to start a new feature on the blog, where I or someone else throws out a band (that we may or may not all love), and my favorite song by the band in questions.

The first band in the feature will be Ryan Adams.

My favorite song is Burning Photographs.

Comments?

Comments:
I will go with "Answering Bell". However I can think of at least 15 songs that I may or may not like as more than that one at any given moment.
 
This was not an easy one, I am between To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High) from Heartbreaker or So Alive from Rock and Roll. Lets be honest, its all deadly.
 
Pete, you always get me on these. I would probaby have to agree with "Answering Bell."
 
I would have to go with "Burning Photographs" as well that said picking a favorite Ryan Adams song is like deciding which arm to have cut off.
 
wonderwall?
 
How about "Rescue Blues". It does it for me. But I'm also a sucker for "Chin Up, Cheer Up."
 
Thunder!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?