.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Miscellaneous Music Roundup

Shockingly, I agree with Pete and thought the Bernard Fanning album was way above average and the new Tom Petty album was somewhat average. I also am putting a strong recommendation on the new Golden Smog album. They "dropped" this baby in July and I "copped" it via amazon.com

I also caught a Ben Harper show over the weekend. I hadn't seen him in a few years, but was definitely reminded why he used to be such a heavy soul favorite. He just put phenomenal energy into his 2.5 hour show. Plus it was at the Charter One Pavillion at Northerly Island which is easily my favorite Chicago music venue. As an added bonus, a random Marley opened for him and had a guy on stage that did nothing but wave the Jamaican flag. I mean, at least the guy in the Bosstones danced. I gave him a 10 out of 10, not to mention that he came back out to waive the flag when Ben Harper covered Get Up, Stand Up.

Comments:
It’s glad to see good information being convey. Its a very nice album, and i really like these songs. Thanks for the info.

Term papers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?