.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Push Up Your iPod!

I got this idea off Okayplayer...grab your iPod, put it on shuffle, and put up the first 10 songs that come up.

*Feel free to edit this post and add to it, rather than commenting...*

1. "Caribou" - Pixies
2. "Closer" - Slum Village ft. Dwele
3. "From The Morning" - Nick Drake
4. "Wino Dealing With Dracula" - Richard Pryor
5. "Something To Fall Back On" - Todd Rundgren
6. "L'Via L'Viaquez" - The Mars Volta
7. "Untitled" - Prince
8. "Basket Case" - Dangerdoom
9. "Breakdown" - Tom Petty
10. "Drugs, Donuts, and Wealth" - Chris Rock

Fuck it, I'm doing another 10:

11. "Neck Uv Da Woods" - Mystikal + Outkast
12. "Unchain My Heart" - Ray Charles
13. "I Got To Move" - James Brown
14. "Boys" - Ryan Adams
15. "Breakdown" - Jack Johnson
16. "Funky Broadway" - Wilson Pickett
17. "Barrier Reef" - Old 97's
18. "Harold Weathervein" - Cursive
19. "Excuse Me Mr." - Ben Harper
20. "Silent Treatment (Street Mix)" - The Roots

Comments:
Concrete Schoolyard- Jurassic 5
Love The One You're With- The Isley Brothers
Wordless Chorus- My Morning Jacket
Maggie's Farm- Bob Dylan
Heartbeats- José González
Henry and the H-Bombs- Jeff Tweedy
White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane
Shiny- Colin Meloy
5 O'Clock- The Perceptionists
Born On A Train- The Magnetic Fields
 
but what if my ipod plays something douchy...

1.Drive Onto Me - Eliot
2.Everybody Wake Up - Dave Matthews
3.Nowhere - The Dead 60's
4.War on War - Wilco
5.Time is Running Out - Muse
6.One Way Out - Allman Brothers
7.My Wandering Days are Over - Belle and Sebastian
8.Nothingseverygoing..... - Wilco
9.Garden - Pearl Jam
10.Length of Love - Interpol

I'm giving my iPod a B- for this selection. It was decent, but not great and even though Wilco completely rules, 2 out of 10 is a bit much.

I wish mine would've played Harry and H bombs like Harryhusker's. I love that song.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?