.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Random Thoughts...

--Season 2 of Lost comes out September 5. Season 3 starts a month later. Cool.

--Whatever happened to Oasis?

--Does anyone still use Amazon.com?

--Did William Shatner deserve a roast? Appropriately, it was mediocre.

--What was that loud sucking sound? Oh, the Red Sox collapse.

--Countdown: September 2. Husker football begins and my optimism for the Big XII title begins to wane.

--Love him or not, Tiger Woods IS the most dominant athlete of our generation.

--For those in the Omaha area who disagree with Representative Lee Terry's politics, check out jimesch.org. And if you like what you see, let me know. I'm a team captain for his campaign and can use all the help I can get.

--I found out when MTV2 shows videos: 3am to 6am. Can't wait for MTV3 so I can see more videos.

--The new Cursive album, Happy Hollow comes out Tuesday.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Comments:
- I still buy quite a few cds of amazon.com

- The new Cursive album completely kicks ass.
 
-I too use amazon.com.

-If the NBA consisted of a series of games and tournaments where it was one-on-one, and you had five "majors" each season, Michael Jordan would have won, oh, every one of them. Why are people so obsessed and quick to try to say someone is the greatest of all time?

-If you really want to recruit help with Jim Esch's campaign, you should maybe change your method. Introducing one of your friends to Jim by saying "Hey Jim, this guy hates everything you stand for and believe in" is probably not the best way to get people to switch to your side.
 
That was a bad night. My apologies. But if I recall correctly, you did express your disapproval for parts of his platform. Thanks for the support!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?