.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

When all else fails...

...drink by proxy.

I was sitting at the bar the other night and I couldn't decide what kind of beer to get. So I came up with a new strategy. I looked up at the beer taps and picked the beer that was closest to me. In this case I got a nice lager from the Great Lakes Brewing Co. in Ohio. This got me thinking, and I believe I am going to impliment this rule whenever I am undecided about what to drink. I'll either do physical proximity or geographical proximity (local brews), so I could still get two choices just in case I happen to be sitting close to a crappy beer tap. Whichever beer had the least distance to travel is the winner. I feel this will add a little spice to my life, as well as get me sampling some unique local beers. Or maybe it is just dumb and I'll be wasting money on crappy beers like Boulevard Pale Ale. Either way, I'll keep you posted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?