.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, September 08, 2006

Could have been a Sad Day

For the past two years I have never had a issue accessing my Fantasy Football team from work. Yesterday I set my line up for the weekend. This morning the internet filter police banned the site. This would have completely ruined my weekend, except for the fact that tonight, I have a date with a 185 lb South Dakotan pig.

I am venturing in to new lands, Saturday I will partake in the preparations, roasting, and ultimate consumption at a hog roast.

Comments:
Fuck you. I didn't have access to fantasy baseball, don't have access to fantasy football, don't have access to Heavy Soul, don't have access to any kind of message board--I mean, I go to work and actually...*gulp*...WORK.

Bullshit.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?