.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, September 11, 2006

Help, please

I'm going to Saturday's Notre Dame-Michigan game in South Bend thanks to some very generous work affiliations. I consider South Bend to be the birthplace and Mecca of college football and couldn't be happier about this.

I know several Heavy Soulers have been to a game or two there and I'm looking for suggestions as to make my trip as enjoyable as possible. Any advice on tailgating, pre and post game bars, must-see events/landmarks, or any insight would be fantastic.

Comments:
Get drunk at the Linebacker Lounger, aka the backer. It's right by the stadium, a total shithole, plays 80's music...you'll love it.

i'll get back to you on tailgating info.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?