.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I might need a support group too

Like EZT I was victim of something a few weeks ago. My support group will be V.S.S.M.B.S. (victims of seeing strangers masturbating at bird sanctuaries). I had been meaning mention it on here but hadn't fouind the time. I will also give it the mintue by minute treatment that seems effective (all times A.M. on tuesday)

5:30 - alarm goes off for me to get up and walk over to a bird sanctuary to take some early mrning photos.
5:39; 5:47; 5:56 - hit snooze
6:05 - get out of bed and gather equipment
6:30 - arrive at bird sanctuary
6:35 - ask if I have seen the Orange Bishop yet by some crazy bird watcher (birders are strang people)
6:35:30 - shortly reply "no" in my anti-social style. Think to myself "why do people talk to me, I am a bastard"
6:40; 6:45 - Be anti-social to more crazy birders
6:48 - find nice out of the way spot to kneel in the grass and shoot birds along a hedgeline.
6:50 - take a few photos of unidenitified bird
6:52 - see a guy walking slowly through the hedge looking at me through gaps in the foliage.
6:52:30 - see guy stop at the edge of the hedge less than twenty feet from me.
6:53 - try to ignore him, thinking he is another birder wanting to talk to me.
6:53:30 - see guy take out junk and start going to town on himself
6:53:15 - after realizing what I am looking at yell "Oh, come on, knock that shit off. Get the fuck out of here you freak."
6:53:30 - guy zips up and runs off.

Of all the things I thought I would see in Chicago and where I would see it, I never thought I would see a guy masturbating at the bird sanctuary. Apparently this happens there quite often and the CPD has been monitoring that area. My question is why was he out there before 7:00 on a tuesday morning. Not that it is more acceptable but I could at least understand it a little more on a Saturday night or something.

And people wonder why I am so anti-social when I am in the field shooting -- freaks, thats why.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?