.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, September 14, 2006

What's Wrong With These People?

Just came across three stories that are some of the weirdest I've ever seen:

A girl in Arizona hired an undercover cop to kill a girl who was on her boyfriend's MySpace page. The girl and the boyfriend weren't even romantically involved.

A 73 year old woman hit her 84 year old neighbor 37 times in the head with the claw side of a hammer. She was sentenced to life in prison, a.k.a. 1 month.

Two women in LA got signed on to two homeless dudes' life insurance policies. The two women then ran the two hobos over with their cars. They collected over TWO MILLION DOLLARS! How do homeless dudes have life insurance policies worth that much?

Finally, I really want to bet USC so I can hedge my enjoyment of this weekends trip. The only problem? The line has moved up to 18 and I can't talk myself into betting the Trojans when I think Nebraska can make this a game and USC had a hard time covering all last year. But I also don't think Nebraska can win this game. Pete, TJ, anybody; help.

Comments:
No, the cop arrested the girlfriend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?