.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Death Of A Blog?


Holy shit dudes--where's everyone at? Yikes.

Quick hits:

--Sounds like Studio 60 is done for. What a bummer. Yes it is pretentious, yes it can be cheesy, yes it makes fun of (basically) my belief system, but...I really enjoyed it. Matthew Perry is hilarious in it, and the rest of the cast is pretty solid. Really too bad.

--Speaking of too bad...the Huskers went in and dropped a giant turd in Oklahoma this week. What a total and complete disappointment. Seriously, Kevin Cosgrove should have taken that LB coaching job for the Vikings. The guy simply cannot adjust during a game. It is embarrassing. It is also embarrassing that Brandon Jackson is clearly dominating the game single-handedly, and our offensive coaching staff stubbornly sticks to the game plan of using all our backs. Look--I understand that you've got to keep guys happy and fresh. But taking Jackson out for entire SERIES of plays is inexcusable. The guy was running like a man possessed, and he only runs (something like) 24 times? I don't mean to be one of those guys that runs around and talks about how I could outcoach guys that have been doing nothing but living and breathing football since they were probably 12 years old, but....

I could have done better than those bums this week!

--The St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series. I just puked in my mouth. David Eckstein won the MVP. I just puked all over my computer.

--Always entertaining seeing costumes at parties this time of year...my "Your Mom" costume was apparently not as funny as I thought it was, but I do totally get why a woman would wear a dress. Incredible comfort. npgage, I hope to see a picture posted of the gay boyscout here soon.

That's all I've got for now, homeboys. Anyone feel free to post something sometime.

Comments:
Awesome post. Keep more information like this coming!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?