.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Departed debuts today...

...and I think this has potential to be a fantastic flick. So much so that I'm thinking about going to watch it by myself. The Mrs. was upset, until I told her that Jack Nicholson snorts coke off a stripper while engaged in a threesome. Then, inexplicably, she lost interest.

Anyway, my plans for tonight are as follows:

1. Finish my story for The Reader (be sure to visit the advertisers)
2. Eat a big steak
3. Go watch "The Departed" by myself
4. Possibly get a beer afterwards

If anyone wants any part of this, with the exception of finishing my story, shoot me a text.

Comments:
Postscript: I didn't make it to The Departed on Friday, but I certainly did last night with the Mrs, Hales, and Tessa, and I think we were of the mutual opinion that it kicked ass.

At least I was of that opinion.
 
Agreed! Also if Scorsese doesn't get an Oscar nod for this I will firebomb the Academy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?