.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Good Tuesday?

So last night I traveled to West for Dinner with my mother and a evening with the misses. It was a nice Monday night, I was able to catch a little football, and a somewhat quality Studio 60, and ended up spending the night. The thing about staying at the ladies is work is on my way home so there is no need to pack a overnight bag. Fast forward to 6 am, I wake up and quickly gather my things and head home for a shower and change of clothes (it is beard season for yours truly so there is no need for a shave.) I arrive at home around 6:30 to see The Rods car present but the Doctors was gone, nothing to be alarmed about the Doctor lately has been working some strange hours and he too has been holding up at the misses. So back to the story I am at home it is 6:30 in the morning and I enter my bedroom for towel and to charge my phones. . .and I vomit.
Turns out everyone good buddy The Man In Black not only found himself a random mistress, they decided to consummate this evening of drinking on my bed. I try to wake up the animal so that I could prepare myself for a day of merchant processing, but the kid was basically dead to the world and she too was not responsive. I yell, tell them to get out and exit the bedroom to shower, hoping that MIB is having a uncomfortable conversation and vacating the bedroom for one of the 3 couches in the house.

Well the migration from my bedroom to a couch did not take place, and at this time for some reason and this is beyond me, but I begin feeling as if I am imposing, on the two trying to find a suitable outfit for that days work. I wish the story was done, I picked out today clothing in the dark, and I dressed in the bathroom. The thing is there were a few thing I needed to get from my room where the light needed to be turned on, so I venture back in to the alcohol stenched room, turn on the light and look for my watch and some papers for work. That is when it happens, the bedroom light seemed to have angered the MIB and he rolled to cover his eyes and he took all the blanets with in.

I used to be a big fan of coffee to wake myself in the morning, but after this morning, I have now found a natural alternative.

Comments:
You can thank the Homey Inn and their supply of tap champagne.
 
Thus continuing the awesome succession of drinking stories on Heavy Soul recently, and, like usual, there is only one way to describe these transgressions...

...loose.
 
MIB's house is closed to the Homey in then ours
 
MIB is hot right now.

I wonder if he made her call him OC in honor of the bed.
 
I'd like to thank all the little people out there: the waitress for pouring extra stiff gin and tonics, Dr. D for footing the bill, the cab driver for the ride, and not the least of all Delusional KC for the use of his comfortable bed.
 
I can't help but think I would be a better parson if I didn't associate with you degenerates.

That said, my life would be so drastically uneventful... thanks buddies!!!
 
MIB, you never cease to amaze me. Congrats on getting butt in OC's bed.
OC if Rick gave an avg. performance that night there is a good chance you have zero springs left working in that mattress.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?