.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Leftovers...

1. If you don't do so regularly, you should check out Bruce Feldman's college football blog on ESPN.com at least twice a week.

2. I'm almost talking myself into taking the Skers at home, which is apparently what most of Vegas is doing since the line has moved from 7 to 5.5, but Ijust don't think we have the ballers on D. Texas 24 Neb 20

3. The AM drive from Lincoln to Omaha the day after Shearer's wedding will now officially be known as "the Death March."

4. I bought the Hold Steady's "Boys and Girls and America" and it's well above average. Rambling vocals backed by the E Street Band. As far as Springsteen ripoffs this year, it's probably exponentially better than the new Killers CD.

5. The over-under on alcholic beverages by all Heavy Soul posters drank from Thursday through Sunday is probably between 500 and 600. Seriously, you can do the math.

6. I haven't gotten over how much "The Departed" kicks ass. If you haven't seen it yet, you have to.

7. I'm also extremely into "Studio 60", I'm not sure if I'm the only person enjoying this. It would be substantially better without Amanda Peet, however.

8. I'll see you d-bags tomorrow. Hopefully this will only have some similarities to the bachelor party.

Comments:
Just wanted to leave a quick congratulations to Shearer on his marriage...from all of us at Exit 177.

--bmohr
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?