.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Our Boy

This website isn't working for me, but I did get this in my daily Rolling Stone e-mail today. This is going to be great.

RYAN ADAMS PULLS A ROBERT POLLARD, POSTS EIGHT NEW ALBUMSThe sickeningly prolific RYAN ADAMS is now streaming eight albums' worth of newmaterial over at his Web site, http://www.ryan-adams.com. Among the highlights:"This Is Shit," which features a punk slant and intros by Chuck Norris, and MCRyan Adams, a.k.a. DJ Reggie.

Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy balls!

That's fantastic news!

Great times!

Can't think of anything creative to say other than I'm super-duper excited!
 
I could never get the website to pull up, could you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?