.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

shameless

Can anyone believe what O.J. Simpson is doing now? In case you missed it, he has written a book and is having a TV interview entitled "If I did it" In both, he talks hypothetically about how would have killed Nicole and Ron, if he had actually done it. Unbelievable. How can anyone think this is a good idea, and is not offensive.Talk about a huge middle finger to the families of the victims. It's not like they haven't gone through already. I understand that O.J. has a screw loose and is in need of money, but what I don't understand is how people are getting behind this thing. Fox news is airing the interview and a publisher called Regan Books is publishing the book. How do they sleep at night? I don't like Fox news to begin with, but this is just a disgusting display on their part.

Any thoughts?

Comments:
I remember thinking as I watched the whole thing go down that O.J. was too nice of a guy to have done anything. A dozen years later, I'm appalled by the thought of this guy walking the streets.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?