.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

That was pathetic

Awesome Mike!
Lukewarm response from everyone else. So guess what? Blow me asshoels. I will bring a keg, a grill, two chairs, and hot dogs and brats.

We need the following:
1. Bottles of hard booze
2. More chairs
3. Keg cups
4. Ipods or CDs
5. Snack foods such as chips or pretzels
6. Hot dog buns
7. A football
8. Smiles
9. Another vehicle to park next to mine (thus more room)
10. A backup case of beer
11. Ice
12. Towels or napkins
13. Trash bags

that's all I can think of.
Come on people! help Pete throw a kick as Big 12 Tailgate party!

Comments:
I love your game plan and enthusiasm. Wish I could be there, would be a great place for Sambuca.
 
Maybe I should fly down to KC for this one.
 
At this point I'll take all the help I can get.

Thanks for the support Sambuca.
 
Fine! I'm in. I've got 1, 3, 4 (albeit in the form of scratched cd's), 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13. I refuse to bring ice.
 
MIB is in, and you can take that to the bank! Like an 8 bit Nintendo in a woodshop.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?