.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Well...

...I will say that as far as Nebraska elections go, I am pretty pleased. 423 was defeated-I guess our great state does not want to be like Colorado at all (I am talking to you, TABOR). So was the effort to pass video keno (And no, keno, you are NOT community betterment). I am disappointed that the re-investment bill did not pass, but hey, who said that bills passed over one hundred years ago that are totally antiquated are a bad thing, right?

Comments:
I'm encouraged as well by the closeness of the Congressional races. Especially 1st and 2nd districts. Lee Terry better watch his ass in '08, Esch will run again with more name recognition and it should be a great race. I'd take even money on Esch right now.

I still wish Kleeb could have carried the district, but oh, those crafty Republicans sent Bush to one of the few places in America that still likes him. Great move, probably won them that seat.

Thankfully, it won't matter on a national scale a whole lot. I'm actually pretty jazzed that Democrats are actually making some headway in The Good Life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?