.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Decline of a Civilization: Pt. 1,329,458

Good Christ, look at this shit salad CBS has given the American Public:

ARMED & FAMOUS

Here are the "celebraties" who become cops (for real!) in Muncie, Indiana: Erik Estrada, Jack Osborne, LaToya Jackson, Trish Stratus, and Wee Man.

I want to know what asshole network exec green-lighted this shit. I also wouldn't mind a list of names and numbers of people that actually tune in to this debacle, so I can call everyone of them and let them know--just in case--they are losers.

UPDATE 3:00: Oh my Lord...on NBC right now there is "Michael Bolton: A Tribute On Ice." I wish I could make up things like this. Wynona Judd was singing when I switched it to that channel. The big question is: how the hell do you do a tribute to Michael Bolton when every "hit" the douce had was a butchering of a formerly classic soul song?

Comments:
I just saw the commercial for this. Holy balls.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?