.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sucks to be Michigan

Anyone else think Florida jumping Michigan is bullshit? I don’t see how you can say Michigan is better than Florida for the past 8 weeks or so and then change your mind when A. Michigan didn’t even play and B. Florida beat an Arkansas team that already had 2 losses. If USC doesn’t lose do you think the voters would have still moved Florida ahead of Michigan? Of course they wouldn’t have but with the USC loss they had the power to play match maker. Oh well, I hate Michigan anyway.

Comments:
In key match-ups Michigan beat higher ranked teams than Florida and also lost to a higher ranked team. Also, I think that the argument that "Michigan already had their chance" is crap.

However, picking between Florida and Michigan is picking the lesser of two evils. If one is going to win, I think I would rather have Florida as national champ than Mich.
 
I think they need an 8 team playoff. It would be the biggest event in sports.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?