.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We're in...

...GA, MIB and myself, officially, are booked for the Phoenix trip. If you are coming from somewhere near the Metro area, we are leaving on a Delta Flight Friday, March 9, and returning Monday, March 12, at 3 p.m. There were still plenty of good seats available.

Apparently, I'm sitting next to MIB which will mean high comedy. There will be plenty of stories to tell back in Nebraska. The drinking is just ridiculous. If you're on the fence, you have to come. Airline tickets are inexplicably ($248) cheaper than before, and we've got a solid core group (GA, Gage, Deuce, MIB) with some rookies (Hales, OC) and plenty of good times to go around.

Relive your college years!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to break the news to my renal system.

Comments:
The Super 8 is reserved.
 
i am also putting together a Big XII baseball tourney trip together in May as well. It's the weekend of the May 24-27th in OKC. Let me know if anyone is even mildly interested.
 
I've always wanted to do that, Teej.
 
I will be warming up Tempe for us begining March 7
 
Whoo! Hot damn, it's going to be fun.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?