.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What a kick to the nuts

I just got done playing poker for 9 hours. That’s right 9 fucking hours. What do I have to show for it? Nothing. I just finished 37th in today’s WSOP Circuit Event which is great because the top 36 players got paid. I sat and fought for hours lasting longer than 370 other players only to get knocked out and hear the director announce "Congratulations everyone, you are now in the money." Fuck that guy. He could have waited till I was gone. Fucking asshole.

Comments:
That stings a bit, to be sure, but that is still pretty sweet you lasted that long.

Where was it at?
 
The Horseshoe. They cleared out the Whiskey Roadhouse and are having Circuit events all week.
 
Kyle, if it makes you feel better I played in a $25 buy in home tourney last Friday featuring like 35 other people and got 4th when 3rd finshed in the money with $100.

There was a $50 headhunter prize for taking out last years champ which I won however, so not a total loss.
 
Whats kind of sad is that I was most disappointed about not getting the WSOP ring. The prize pool was good sized an all around $115k but I really, really wanted that ring. I most likely would have blown the money on hookers and coke but the ring...I would have had that forever.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?