.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Music

Its been a while since anyone has posted about what they're listening to so I figured I would get the ball rolling again. Feel free to criticize as much as you want to.
1) Augustana - All the Stars and Boulevards (I like almost anything with a piano)
2) Gym Class Heroes - As Cruel as School Children (I know they resemble the shit brought to you by Crazy Town five years ago, but I still like a couple of the songs quite a bit)
3) Mika - Grace Kelly (Reminds me of Freddy Mercury)
4) Cold War Kids - Robbers & Cowards (This CD's just awesome, that's it)
5) Fallout Boy - Infinity on High (Insert Joke Here, this is due mainly to my girlfriend reigniting my enjoyment of pop-punk)
6) The Fratellis - Flathead EP (Its the song from the iTunes commercial)
7) Queen - Greatest Hits Vol 1&2 (Like I have to explain this)
8) The Hold Steady - Boys and Girls in America (Will NEVER get old)
9) The Good, the Bad, and the Queen (Unnamed British super-group with people from the Clash and Blur/Guerillas, Kingdom of Doom is particularly good)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?