.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Boo to the closing time

Turns out bars in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, close at midnight. Aren't these louts supposed to be drunk? So my sister-in-law's sister is as gorgeous as advertised and her friends are all single and adorable. For your sake, you need to come visit me...and quickly. Everyone here seems to like their drink, so much in fact that they banned both Red Bull and Jaeger at most bars due to the fact that too many people would do like four Jaegerbombs in a row and throw up all over. Cool. My kinda place. By the way it's half past midnight. They've got a couple of beers over here that compete. One is Cascade. I believe it's Tasmanian. Not devilish.

Someone respond to these posts.

Your friend,

The Man in Black.

Comments:
I would love to be there but I don't think I can fit a trip to Australia in this weekend. That international date line doesn't help my problems either, lose a day gain a day who gives a shit it's gone.
 
What are you going to do without your Mega Bombs? I was at the Dell for a minute last night, and they were fixing up a few. I think they assumed you'd be walking in shortly after myself.

Monique says hello, on that note...
 
I don't know what to do without my RBVs. They are quite fond of Vodka-Lemonades with a touch of lime juice. One of the guys I was with asked if that was a pussy drink in the states and I promptly told him yes after slamming mine.
 
Remember when you gave me a hard time for complaining about the bars closing at 1:00 in Omaha as opposed to 2:00 in Dallas....May be you shouldn't be so judgmental of their rules. What did you say again? Something about an hour not being a big difference?
 
Wow, anonymous. Bringing the pain. I can't argue with that logic.
 
I think you should go Belushi on those girls to really impress them.
 
Anonymous, you sure sound like a girl I met last week...

Well done on showing those Aussies how we do in Nebraska, MIB. I sincerely hope your story in the comments is true...and I would guess that it is.

Miss you, buddy!
 
I wish I could say that I am some how shocked by any of these posts, but I am not.

Rick give em hell over there, and yes Vodka Lemonade is for drinking in the morning.

Dahl
 
Yes GA Hill I recall meeting you last weekend. Didn't you have fabulous curly hair?? Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?