.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Going Away Week

Bloggers, Heavy Soulers, faithful readers:

In the tradition of loud debauchery and self-importance, I am throwing myself a going away week to honor my trip to Australia.

From the time I get back from Phoenix next Monday, until I leave the following Tuesday, I will have an open calendar for drinks. (That's March 13-March 19 if you seriously mark your calendars.)

If you call me, I'll probably already be out at a bar near you. Come and visit. We'll catch up. Maybe even throw up.

Comments:
Mrs. Hill is going to be gone that weekend, so I'll be in then.

Wait...that's probably a bad thing if she is gone. We need someone to kind of babysit us, don't we?
 
Hey,

Your house is close to bars. Sweet.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?