.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Greetings from Down Unda

For those of you who tried to foil my plans to travel to Australia by planning a week-long going away party (I'm looking your way MIB), you've failed. HA HA!

I've made it. I'm sitting in the most beautiful city I've ever seen. I just found out that the word paradise, comes from the Aussie word for "ridiculously gorgeous." Who knew? There are these little harbours filled with sailboats around every other corner. The skyline is very modern, but sprinkled with really sweet old churches and museums.

So I think I'll have a nap and rest up for the barbie that's being held in my honor. And I've been told my host (my brother's father-in-law) that my guide (his daughter--not the one married to my brother) can quote, "booze better than any guy I know. From the looks of you though, you might be able to keep up." Can't wait. Like my renal system needs more abuse.

I've been on the continent for four hours and will guarantee I'll be back in two years.

BFFs,

Southern Hemisphere MIB

Comments:
By the way, I'm talking about Sydney.
 
Oh, and it's 11:14 am. Thursday. Wednesday is for losers.
 
Glad you made it, buddy. And the comment about your "guide" is unbelievable and hilarious. These things only happen to you.

So have you taken anyone's innocense away yet? I'm betting...probably.
 
Nobody's innocence has been captured...yet. It is only my second morning though. Going to see some golf courses and some beaches today and then to the Opera House tonight. I'm being picked up by two of Brooke's friends and meeting her and the rest of her crew at there after a ferry ride. Unbelievable. Tell everyone hello for me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?