.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Have fun down-under!

So MIB, I get home from Kourtney's house this morning and I see there's a tow sticker on your driver side window. I think "that's weird," considering its only been parked there for two days. I go to investigate. Turns out the tow sticker is there, not because the car hasn't moved, but because your plates expired sometime in 1999 and you haven't gotten new stickers put on your car. Seriously, how have your plates been expired for 6 months and you haven't been pulled over at 1:15 on some Friday night?

So now I don't know what to do. Well, I can't put the car in the garage because the bastard who broke into my car stole my garage door opener and I'm not getting a new one for a week and a half, so that's out. I can't just move the car to somewhere else because it will still get towed. And I most definitely am not paying to get your car licensed. So I pose the question to you and the rest of the blog, what should I do with the MIB's car since he's M.I.A. for the next three weeks?

Comments:
Do you know of any safe houses that Red Thunder can stay at? Possibly the North Platte East compound. Dr. D-Bag owes me a favor. I guess I just keep on forgetting to do that...since September.
 
This only makes me laugh because of my glorious 2006 run with 2005 Kansas plates. Those were good times.

The lesson here, boys, is if you want to bilk the government you must do it in a different state where no one will notice.

I am sympathetic to the cause, though, and I would suggest if you know someone who lives on a culdesac in West O that isn't me where there are no cops, that would be preferable to the gritty streets of the Mutual neighborhood.
 
this is hilarious
 
This has to be one of the funniest posts on Heavy Soul in a really long time, doesn't it?
 
This is an astonishing entry. Thank you very much for the supreme post provided! I was looking for this entry for a long time, but I wasn’t able to find a trusted source.

College Papers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?