.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thoughts while wondering how MIBs "going away week" is different than his normal week...

1. I didn't shave today. I might try this beard thing. I don't like it already. Nope. You guys are on your own. My apologies.

2. I can't work anymore now that AZ is no longer a twinkle in my eye. It's simply not possible.

3. I haven't listened to the Wilco album yet, but by all accounts it's freaking great.

4. How about the Huskers crushing any chance of Okie State's tourney hopes? Good times.

5. Creighton, despite an excellent performance in the MVC tourney, seems like a team I will wager heavily against in Round 1 of the NCAAs. They're acting like a team who won the game they wanted to win. The ultimate "just happy to be here" team.

6. Once again, all I can think about is Arizona. It can't come fast enough.

Comments:
One large difference in going away week is that it may be largely centered around St. Patty's Day. Not every week is like that.
 
1. Great point on PHX...I think that I said in our staff meeting "I'm going to be in PHX this weekend and will be gone Monday" approximately 30 times.

2. Anytime ANYONE crushes any kind of any hope for a Sutton, I'm happy. Just the fact that the Huskers did makes it that much better.

3. Yeah, that Wilco album is awesome. I think it is a lot better than "A Ghost Is Born," and I loved that album. It is a the most straight-forward rock/folk/alt-country album they have done since "Being There."

4. Again, great call. Creighton is just thrilled to be So. Illinois, let alone win the Valley. That said, I will give credit where it's due: Nate Funk has taken quite a leap the past week or two. He is scoring at will at this point.
 
Edit on #4: Creighton is just thrilled to BEAT So. Illinois. Not be them.
 
Lastly, I am still thrilled (yet confused) to have work access to the Heavy Soul today. Hip! Hip! Hurray!

(Is that how you spell that? I don't know that I have ever tried to spell "hip hip hurray!")
 
It's hooray
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?