.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Saturday, April 07, 2007

You're the one who is in jail...

So there. I'll be honest with you. I've had a bit of a rough go of things. Turns out the other night, I walked about 11 miles home. We measured the next day. Believe me, it's not like walking from downtown Omaha home. There's no Smoke Pit. Australians who see you walking on the side of the road only shout directions and do not offer rides home. However, there are plenty of cabs on the way home. Nobody knows why I didn't get a ride home. I checked my camera the next day and found some random pictures with bad looking people and some Swedish backpackers who must've confused me with the Zodiac killer. Very nice people. Too nice. I should've stolen their car. If I could only drive stick.

Then last night happened. Bars don't close til five. We went out at midnight. With 23-year olds. They had something to prove. As did I. I can keep up, I thought. They weren't racing. I was.

I'm going to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I WILL vomit while at the theater. Not my choice. Easter is big here.

Also...The Heartless Bastards are opening for the Hold Steady. I just got two boners.

Comments:
This is more what I was expecting.
 
So Rick called me after his 5 am walk home and seemed thoroughly in Therick mode. He had a five minute convo with his nephew while I was on the phone that went like this:
Rick: "What?"
(little kid chatter in the background)
Rick: "I can't understand what your little mouth is saying. Do you want a treat?"
(more little kid chatter)
Rick: "You think your balls dropped?"
(more chatter)
Rick: "Wait! Its five o'clock in the morning, what are you doing up?"
(more chatter)
Rick: "Well, I guess that's a good reason. Why don't you go back to sleep?"
(more chatter)
Rick (coming back on the phone): "I didn't understand a word that kid said."

Only 8 days left MIB, live it up!
 
Getting a tattoo today.
 
I hope you are getting a Sig Ep heart on your shoulder blade...or ,wait a second...
 
Yo, that's funny, ezt.

MIB, you better not puss out and not have a tat when you come back.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?