.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, July 09, 2007

Few Thoughts Durring the HR Derby

I thought that Bad Vlad would have been a horrible pick for the HR Derby. Primarily due to the fact that I have never seen Vlad hit a homerun on a actual strike. . .Turns out he likes strikes as well. Also after 11 years in majors, you would think Vlad would consider picking up a second language.

Baseball is better when there is a Fielder in the league.


I do think that Mags has single handily brought back the Geri Curl. . .there is still chance my investment in Soul Glo will pay out

It should go without saying but the Baseball Tonight crew is unwatchable. . .

Erin Andrews brings absolutely no content to a sideline report. With that said I will be heartbroken when shes gone.

Good God I think Rafael Balliard is pitching for Alex Rios . . . confirmed at 9:01

ESPN just showed a picture of Will Clark. . .when did he change his name to David Koechner

Is the Gold Ball Homerun a tax write off?

I questions the integrity of the ESPY's. . .granted I have not followed the ESPy's too closely, but when a active player is a co-host, who is more than likely up for a award. It just does not feel right. I would be will to bet the academy would not allow this.

I just saw a 18 month old sitting in the second row of the outfield seats. This in my eyes is a crime, women and children should not be allowed to sit in the outfield of the HR Derby.

Are there odds on Pac Man Jones and or someone in his posse getting arrested in a San Fran
Gentleman's Club tonight. . .there should be.

Yes, I too enjoy the hell out of the new HBO comedy Flight of the Conchords.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?