.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Great Job Replying to Emails Gang

Last week I sent out an email wanting to know who would be interested in a no holds bar North Platte trip. Something that would include plenty of cocktails and no real agenda. I received one response (Thank you GA) and number of inquires via Pete. It sounds as if Oct 5-7 may be our best opportunity (NU at Missouri and possibly televised.) Is anyone interested in that weekend, and I can start working on the hotel rooms.

Comments:
I'm not completely sure of my schedule for this semester, but mark me down for a probably. Its been a while since I've seen the old stomping grounds.
 
I feel as though this is a great idea. The Mizzou game is a perfect weekend to spend in the Planet.
 
I'm a tentative yes for this.
 
Start calling ahead now for weekend seating at Ruby Tuesdays fellas. Are any Heavysoul-ers attending the Colorado game this year? Pete, I'm looking your way, et al.
 
I am most likely going to be there. I would ask for tickets, but...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?