.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Sunday, July 08, 2007

HBO, Nice Work Again!

Consider me on the bandwagon for Flight of the Conchords. This show is hilarious. If you haven't seen it yet, it's on right after Entourage and breaks out combines overt ridiculousness with subtle, deadpan humor. It's extremely rewatchable and I'm hooked. I would recommend this show to anyone who enjoyed Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, or Larry Sanders.

Jemaine, Bret, and their manager Murray are the funniest New Zealanders of all time. Kudos to HBO for creating more essential viewing. My theory is that any American can find an HBO series to get into, and this doesn't hurt.

I can't recommend this show highly enough. Check it out.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?