.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, August 17, 2007

The NL Central

Ok, I know I'll probably get bashed for this, but the NL Central is absolutely pathetic. The Cubs go 3 for 10 and actually make up a game on Milwaukee. The Cardinals have made up 6 games in that same time frame. It reminds me of the NL West three years ago when the Padres won the division by finishing at .500. The way the three division contenders are playing you almost have to pick the Cardinals, especially since they are still the defending world champions. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit for saying the Cards are going to win the central. I'm not saying the Cards are the best team, far from it. The Brewers have the best lineup and the Cubs have the best pitching. But the Brewers are in their death throes right now and the Cubs seemed to have started the tank machine right on schedule. I hate the Cards but they seem like the team with the most momentum and the asshole team most likely to crush the Brewers and Cubs Fans' dreams like they always do. The Cubs may be better this year, but that elusive World Series is still out of reach. Wait until next year.

Comments:
I like any division the Royals would probably win.
 
Wow, lets try and keep the punches above the belt.
 
College Term papers:Finally a smart blogger-man…I love how you’re thinking…and writing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?