.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

I don't like Bonds, but...

I just got home a read that SF is not going to bring Barry Bonds back next season. Now, like I said, I don't like Bonds and I don't think that SF should have put up with him for this long, but the timing of this seems a little suspect. They keep him around just long enough for him to break the record in a Giants uniform and then turn their back on him almost immediately. Don't get me wrong, they did a lot for the guy - sticking with him through tough times, essentially building a ballpark around him, etc. - it just seems that they couyld have at least waited until next year or at least the winter meetings to make this announcement. Something about it just seems shitty to me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?