.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, October 18, 2007

January 12

Dudes,
Just wondering if anyone would think about coming to Iowa City for a weekend during college basketball. The basketball tickets go on sale in a couple of weeks and I thought it might be a good idea to see if anyone wanted to come here to watch Big 10 basketball. They play Michigan State on Jan. 12, Ohio State on Feb. 2, and Illinois on March 1st. The Illinois game is a bit close to spring training (are we going to Phoenix again this year?) so that's probably out, but I thought Michigan State would be a good time. MSU is looking at a top ten preseason ranking and Iowa (according to the local media) is supposed to be better than last year.

Well, just let me know if anyone is interested so I can buy the tickers soon.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I'm not sure if I can make the 12th, and Michigan state is lame....but I'll be up for some Iowa City partying this winter.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?