.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Big Time

Wow....59th. Kind of brings a tear to my eye and makes me wonder if it could've been 58th if I still posted. Makes me nostalgic for a simpler time when I didn't work so much and blogged the day away.

And as long as I'm feeling sentimental, here is a link I saw on fark. Apparently the owners of the Log Cabin moved their business out west. Once selling beer at the NP city line on Sundays was no longer a novelty item (because you could buy it in town), they had to do the next best thing. Sell beer in Utah on Sundays.

http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=8b2c6e60-d30f-4540-8154-ae02621eded2

Comments:
The "No way! I love this place. I love the new decorations. It's cool." quote might possibly be the most laugh-out-loud quote I've ever seen in a serious news story. Talk about painting the town as a redneck haven.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?