.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Happy Thanksgiving from HeavySoul...

If you'd like to kill some time between football and turkey, check out Big Daddy Drew's special Thanksgiving edition of The NFL Dick Joke Jamberoo.

This may be my favorite thing on Deadspin. Actually, get rid of the maybe.

Here are my picks tomorrow in my annual quest to kick my bookie's ass on Thanksgiving, which is really what the holiday is about for me. Last year I got him good. Guaranteed 2-1 or your money back.

Packers (-3) over LIONS
DALLAS-Jets under 47
FALCONS (-12) over Colts (have they watched the Colts the last two weeks? This looks too easy)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?