.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

Breaking Bad

Did anyone else catch the series premiere of "Breaking Bad" on AMC last night? After reading some good reviews I decided to tune in and I was glad I did. Based on the first episode I plan to keep watching. The basic premise is that the main character, a 50-year-old high school science teacher, suffers a kind-of breakdown after finding out that he has lung cancer and only a few years left to live. He then teams up with a local meth dealer and former student and uses his chemistry expertise to cook chemically pure crystal meth. It was a pretty crazy first episode and it looks like the show could go in a variety of directions.

Sorry I don't have the energy to write an in-depth review, but I just wanted to see who else tuned in, and to recomend it for those who didn't

Comments:
Damn it, I meant to watch that show--I also read it was pretty solid. Plus I really like the dad in it (the dad from "Malcom In The Middle").

Glad to hear it was good...will check out next week.

Oh shit, and I just realized I never called you back, napa. I'll try to give you a shout tomorrow.
 
Thought it was pretty good. I'm going to season pass it to see where it goes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?