.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, January 07, 2008

Heads Up, MIB


OK, full disclosure: I cannot imagine getting robbed. I am guessing that it would be a very empty feeling, and I cannot even begin to imagine how Mrs. GA Hill would react (actually, I do: we'd have to move).

However...would it be quite as bad if, when you encountered the robber creeping around in your kitchen, you saw it was A NINJA????

The Ninja Bandit got his nickname after an earlier victim said the intruder wielded a set of nunchucks when they scuffled in the homeowner's kitchen in September. Phil Chiolo told CBS 2 HD "there, standing, facing me was a ninja; a guy dressed up as a ninja."
Holy shit. And it's in Staten Island! I simply cannot believe that this story doesn't end with "police do have suspects in custody. The RZA, 35, The GZA, 37, and Raekwon, 33, were questioned last evening, but were released after posting bail."

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Home burglary isn't lucrative enough for the 36 chambers, however there is no question that the Wu knows who is behind it.

Speaking of Wu-Tang. I had the ipod on shuffle last night and Wu-Tang came on. And I must say that I forgot how awesome ODB's part is in the middle of "Da Mystery of Chessboxin'"

Dirty ho gettin' low with his flow
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?