.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Two nights at Barrett’s

Here are a few pictures from two hard drinking nights at Barrett's. I am pretty sure this first photo was taken fairly early in the evening. I only say that due to the fact that you can almost see the MIB's eyes.


Crowd Shot


The before . . .look at the gangs confidence prior to going to battle


And after . . . Editors Note – Approximately two hours after this photo was taken, yours truly decided to relieve himself in the misses’ laundry basket. . .Merry Christmas, and I am told you always hurt the ones you love.


Here is one of the attempted tight roll come back. Gage I can not thank you enough for the socks and tie

Now on to New Years Eve


I pretty sure that we can all agree that Mayfield Sucks



There were a number of pictures to which I thought were A) couple shots or B) not suitable for the internets given the persons occupation, so if you would like to see some more, send me a email, and I will have the talented better half get you hooked up.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?