.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Six Years Later . . . Bitches

Six years ago I was 42 living with a registered male nurse, two Hispanics, a brother, and a confirmed Methodist. The MIB was in town interviewing with a cell phone company. A few of us went to a football game, our team lost.

Today I live with my girlfriend, she hates me most days but the Mighty Bulldogs will be taking on Belleview West Friday night. The above mentioned Methodist that was married in a Catholic church and I will be at Barry O’s around 5 if you like to join us for cocktails and a football game.

You should come.

Comments:
I should be there.
 
Dissertations Writing:Nice blog article i like it thanks for sharing
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?