.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, October 31, 2008

You Gotta Want It!


I honestly don't know if there's a Tunnel Walk coming, but come on: there's no way we can't post something about the Oklahoma game.


So what do you guys think? I think it is going to be awfully tough to escape Norman with an upset...but not impossible. Oklahoma's kick return coverage is atrocious--ranked somewhere in the 100's. Niles Paul, I'm looking at you. And if our brilliant clock-eating continues, that would be great, too.


I don't know, it's ridiculous, but I'm going to go ahead and say:


"Closer than the experts think."


Predictions in the comments...I think we've got a shot at this, boys!

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Might be "closer than the experts think," but a loss is still a loss.

You are a Cubs' fan though, so moral victories are probably good enough.
 
Good one.

I love the attitude of the "completely stuck in the past" Nebraska fan. "A loss is still a loss, we're Nebraska." Right. As Rick Pitino would tell you, Jason Peter isn't walking through that door.

4 years from now? Yeah, I hope to have that attitude back. And I think with Bo at the helm, we'll be there.

But to have those kinds of expectations this season--coming off arguably the worst season of Nebraska football since the 1960's and still picking up the pieces of the nuclear explosion that was Bill Callahan--is ridiculous.

What in the hell team have you been watching the past 5 years? Did I miss the time that we went on the road and beat a top-five team? Anyone?

I'm thrilled with the fact that we have a team--in a incredibly short time frame, mind you--that I am excited about watching play in a game like this. The fact that Nebraska has a chance to go in there and pull off an upset is an INCREDIBLE improvement from last year.

And I absolutely think that they can pull off an upset, by the way. And no, I won't be happy with a loss.

But if we go in there and give them a legitimately tough game...well, what more can you ask for at this point?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?