.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Monday, November 17, 2008

Are You Testing Me, God?

Slow day up there, or what?

This was announced Thursday, but I just saw it today: Fire Joe Morgan is going dark.

This is incredibly sad news. FJM was one of the biggest influence on me to start a blog. Obviously, our blog and theirs are vastly different--the biggest difference being "focus" (oh, and "not nearly as funny")--but still, FJM basically gave the me the idea to start up Heavy Soul.

For my money, FJM was the funniest website out there, sports-realted or not. Total bummer.

Labels:


Comments:
Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!


Term papers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?