.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Google

Friday, November 14, 2008

Awkward? Really?

I swear, I don't mean to be turning this into a political blog all of a sudden. And in reality, there is no reason for any ideological debates here. No, no, dear reader. Rather, I would like to pose this as a guessing game.

According to this CNN.com blog post, the Republican Governors Association's recent press conference was a wee-bit awkward, due to it apparently becoming the Sarah Palin Show.

One governor, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said: "I'm sure you could see it on some of our faces."

Well, let's go to the picture and take a look-see:



Now, I would hardly say this picture is one that screams "unity." But there is one face there that looks almost as awkward as Palin's...maybe it is the guy at the far right?

I can't tell if Heineman has the look of a man who just wants to get back to the Good Life or if it is a look of sheer terror, but I'll tell you one thing: I'm pretty sure he's the source of that quote.

I know if I was part of a press conference that apparently sets up Sarah Palin as the "de facto" leader of my party, I'd look annoyed, too.

God's Speed, Governor. God's Speed.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Thanks for wwriting this
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
College Term Papers And Research Papers
Term Papers

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?